The following policy defines rules for personal data processing by MOD Sp. z o.o.
Who is the Personal Data Controller?
The Personal Data Controller is MOD Sp.z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as MOD) registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000588962 with its registered office on 111 Marszałkowska Street, Warsaw, 00-102.
- consciously transferred data, e.g., in order to receive information on MOD’s activity;
- the use of MOD website (www.materiality.pl)(www.materiality.pl).
We process only the data required to achieve the following purposes::
- an email address of a person who requested the information about MOD’s activity;
- name, surname, address, PESEL or NIP number of a person, who made an agreement with MOD.
We always process the minimum quantity of the data required to achieve certain purpose. We do not store the data that is no longer required or any data that is not necessary.
In what purpose we process the data?
We process the personal data solely to realize certain agreement or any other purpose specified by the person (e.g., information about MOD’s activity).
We transfer your personal data exclusively to:
- the entities that are authorized to do so by law (e.g., public administration or courts);
- the entities that are authorized to do so based on an agreement.
We do not transfer the data to anyone else in any form or procedure.
For how long do we process the personal data?
We process the personal data for as long as it is required to achieve certain purpose, e.g.:
- the data collected due to an agreement – until the end of an agreement.
- the data related to employment or the provision of services to MOD – as long as it is defined by law.
- the data provided by people who requested the information about MOD’s activity, as long as a person wishes to receive this type of information.
You have the following rights in terms of the personal data processing by MOD:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy thereof;
- the right to request the rectification of your data;
- the right to delete your data (provided that the deletion of the data would not be against the law);
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data (if we process the data based on your request, e.g., to inform you about MOD’s activity);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the authority supervising the protection of personal data.
Cookie files (so-called “Cookies”) are IT data, mainly in the form of text files, which are stored on the end user devices. Cookies usually contain the website address, storage time and a unique number. Cookie files are nor used to identify the user and we do not describe the user’s identity on their basis.
If you wish to know more about how we process your data or to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact MOD through this email address: email@example.com or by using the contact details at https://en.materiality.pl/kontakt/.